Friday 28 December 2012

How to Get Her Number in Minutes


By David DeAngelo
I perfected the art of getting phone numbers a couple of years ago.
If a woman is single, I can walk up to her and get her number in about a minute or two (if I’m in a hurry). I found out later, after working like a mad scientist on this, that GETTING PHONE NUMBERS ALONE DOESN'T EQUAL SUCCESS.
When you call a woman for the first time, she’ll often start acting stand offish or even worse, just plain rude. It’s almost like she’s a different person than the one you met.
I’ve found that getting an EMAIL address is not only easier, but it gets more positive responses later on. It’s almost as if women appreciate it that you’ve taken the time to think about what you’re going to say when you write an email to them and they think of you more like someone they know.

Here’s How to Get a Woman’s Number Fast:

After I’ve talked to a woman for about 3 or 4 minutes, I’ll often say something like “Well, it was nice meeting you. I’m going to get back to my friends.”
They usually don’t know what to do, as they’re used to guys clinging to them. Most of the time, they say “It was nice meeting you too…”Then, just as I’m turning to walk away and we kind of disconnect, I turn back and say “HEY! Do you have email?”
The “HEY!” is a bit surprising and “Do you have email” is non-threatening. In fact, I’m technically asking her if she HAS email, not if she’ll GIVE IT TO ME.
If she says “yes,” I take out a pen and paper and say “Great, write it down for me” and I have her write it down. (This is great, as I just treat the ‘yes’ that they give me as a yes to get it from them as well. And they’ve almost ALL gone along with it so far) Then AS SHE’S IN THE MIDDLE OF WRITING, I say “Write your number down there too.”
When you ask for an email, it’s very low risk for a woman, so she’ll think “Fine, I’ll do that.” Most women will give out an email address without thinking about it, because they know that they can choose later to just not answer.
The magic of asking them to write their phone number down WHILE they’re in the middle of writing down their email is all about the psychology of human behavior.
She’s already mentally said “OK, I’ll give you my email address”… and she’s in the middle of writing it down. When you say “And just write your number down there too” it’s only NATURAL to just write it.
I’ve gotten to the point where I can often do this in a minute or two - no kidding!
In other words, it’s a MUCH smaller step than giving out the phone number all by itself. It took me a LONG time to figure out this simple move, but it works! You will have women writing their phone numbers down without even thinking twice.
Like I said, I’ve tried all kinds of things. And I’ve gotten hundreds of phone numbers. And I use this exact sequence every time I talk to a woman and I want to get her phone number. I’ve gotten to the point where I can often do this in a minute or two - no kidding!
Note: Carry a pen on you at all times. I prefer the Fisher Space Pen (chrome) because it’s small, classy, and women love it!
Get A Woman's Phone Number
And if you’re reading this and saying to yourself, “Man, I want to get MORE of these tips so I can get more numbers and dates than ever,” then you really need to go get a free trial of my Double Your Dating eBook.
I’ll share with you the secrets that thousands of my readers all over the world are using right now to meet women and get more dates. You’ll learn how to approach women, how to get more dates, places to take women that are fun and FREE instead of paying for expensive dinners, how to get physical with women, and a lot more.
It’s time for you to get this part of your life handled - so you can walk up to ANY woman confidently, and have the best chance possible of walking away with her number. In my book, I’ll show you EXACTLY how to do this, step by step… and a whole lot more.
Go find out how to download your copy right here:
The eBook is here: Double Your Dating Free Trial

No comments:

Post a Comment